TH412 - The compact multi-talent
- Lift height of 4.5 m in combination with a payload of 1.25 t
- Equipped with VLS (Vertical Lift System) for the highest productivity and safety
- The electronically regulated drive system enables tailored-to-suit machine operation.
- Economic engines of exhaust emissions stage V: 25 hp as standard and for more power, 45.3 hp (optional)
- All-wheel steering, front wheel steering and crab steering - three types of steering for maximum flexibility
Compact and powerful
- The compact design of the TH412 is attractive with a width and height both under 2m.
- The machine impresses with a lift height of 4.3 m and a payload of 1,250 kg at the same time.
- This makes the telehandler ideal for demanding tasks in buildings and in the tightest spaces.
Ergonomic and comfortable
- The cabin’s spacious room, excellent all-round visibility and ergonomics are impressive.
- The arrangement of elements in the cabin consistently follows a modern operating philosophy for efficient and less fatigue-prone work.
- The armrest with integrated stowage compartment, the sun shade, the optimized heater and ventilation along with the optional air-conditioning system also ensure an extraordinarily high level of comfort.
Electronically regulated drive system with 4 different driving modes
- Auto mode: The machine gives 100% performance.
- ECO mode: For the greatest possible fuel savings and noise reduction.
- Attachment mode: As loads change, the performance of the attachment is kept constant (optional).
- M-drive mode: The engine speed is given via hand throttle and the travel speed is regulated with the drive pedal (optional).
Intelligent and safe: VLS
- The integrated assistance system, VLS (Vertical Lift System), switches on, intelligently intervening in the telescoping motion.
- The system ensures almost vertical lifting and lowering movements, thus raising stability.
- Machine operation is made easier by the uniform lifting and lowering of the telescopic arm with its simultaneous semi-automatic telescopic movement and a fluid working principle is achieved.
Easy and quick attachment changing
- With the hydraulic quick-change system, attachments can be exchanged easily and quickly directly from the operator’s seat.
- This ensures higher levels of safety, productivity and economic efficiency.
- Thanks to the variety in the range of attachments, the TH412 becomes a true multi-tool – perfectly prepared for your requirements.
Three types of steering for maximum flexibility
Total maneuverability and power delivery while turning on a dime.
Front wheel steering
For safe driving even at higher speeds.
Sideways driving for maneuvering with centimeter precision in confined spaces, such as e.g. pushing work at walls.
- The joystick fits safely and comfortably in one hand. Thus, control is robust and sensitive at the same time. This way, you always have the machine and the most important functions under control.
- The continuous function of the 3rd control circuit is easily activated via a rocker switch on the keypad and can be proportionally operated comfortably with the joystick – by variably moving the adjuster wheel, also in both directions.
- Telescoping can be done proportionally via the thumbwheel, so that the operating speed can be adjusted individually.
- In addition, both electrical functions can be operated on the joystick in a momentary or latching manner. Both electrical functions are independent of one another, so the operator can configure them individually.
Adjustable steering column
- The steering column and the steering wheel can be individually set depending on the requirements of the operator, at a height as well as in inclination. Thus, it is guaranteed that every operator can work with the machine ergonomically and fatigue-free.
Compact and powerful
- Engine standard: 18.4 kW / 25 hp. The great advantage is that this engine complies with exhaust emissions stage V, but requires absolutely no exhaust emissions after-treatment. This engine version is also well-suited for end users who work fewer operating hours with their machine.
- Optional engine: 33.3 kW / 45.3 hp. This was developed for professional application. Here, exhaust emissions stage V is implemented by the installation of a diesel particulate filter (DPF) in combination with a diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC). With this technology, there is no need to add in urea solution (DEF).
Good service accessibility
- The engine hood with gas compression springs can be opened up for regular service and maintenance work with just one hand movement.
- With this, the hydraulic oil tank, air filter, filling engine oil, oil level dipstick and coolant are easily and quickly accessed – a real convenience plus.