That was Bauma 2022
We welcomed you to Bauma 2022 under the motto "Meet the Future". At our around 5,000 square meters booth, everything revolved around the major topics of the future: zero emission, digitalization and innovations.
“After more than two years of pandemic, we were really looking forward to Bauma - the trade fair home game for us,” says Alexander Greschner, Chief Sales Officer of the Wacker Neuson Group. “We were really overwhelmed on the opening day itself: Visitors flocked to our booth. We had many very good conversations especially about our focus topics of zero emission, digital solutions and innovations. From the first day itself, we were able to record sales successes comparable to the level of 2019 and above. My conclusion: Bauma, for us, is and remains the leading trade fair of our industry and the platform for presenting our innovations to customers and trade visitors.”
There was a lot to discover at our booth: New additions to our zero emission portfolio, digital solutions and innovative product highlights such as our new wheeled excavator EW100. We have compiled the best moments for you.
Our visitors could get to know the zero emission offer under “Meet Green”. We have expanded this to include various machines and services.
- So, we now offer special zero emission Finance offerings.
- For the first time, we presented the new E-telehandler TH412e, the electric roller RD28e, the charging box CB250 and the track dumper DT05e.
- Our reversible battery-powered plate APU3050e was also on display at our booth.
- We have now introduced our popular E-wheel loader WL20e with a powerful lithium-ion battery.
We presented our new, digital solutions under the theme "Meet Connectivity". We have shown exactly how they function and for which use cases they are best suited.
- We presented our new assistance system for concrete consolidation ConcreTec for the first time. The system supports in the compaction of concrete elements
- We also presented our cloud-based software solution EquipCare Pro. You can digitize processes on your construction site using this construction software.
- We also presented our Smart Glasses. These Mixed Reality glasses are already being used for service work at Wacker Neuson in sub-Saharan Africa.
- We also presented the intelligent Attachment Management System of our new wheeled excavator EW100 to our visitors.
In the "Meet Innovation" topic area, we showed that innovation is part of our DNA.
- A new era of compact wheeled excavators is dawning with our new EW100. The very good visibility and its stability were particularly convincing. The wheeled excavator is prepared for future developments in the field of assistance systems and attachment control: can be upgraded without great effort via software update.
- Our smallest Dual View Dumper DV45 was also presented. The special feature here: The electro-hydraulically rotatable cab can now be rotated forwards, backwards and 90 degrees to the side at the touch of a button.
- We also showcased some highlights in the construction equipment sector, including the extremely lightweight gasoline breaker BH40.
Take a look at the most beautiful moments
- / 10